Popular Posts

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

JMU Judicial Affairs public data on Alcohol and Drug violations and Scanctions

September 14, 2010

                                            
The Office of Judicial Affairs
Mr. Josh Bacon, Director
980 Frederikson Service Drive
MSC 2901
Harrisonburg VA 22801

                                                                                                                        Re: FOI request

Dear Mr. Bacon:
    I am requesting information available under the Virginia Freedom of Information Act. Specifically I am requesting copies of any reports,  or other documents  concerning the number of cases that are dealt with by Judicial Affairs, the number of sanctions and the type of sanctions, the number of sanctions that involve alcohol or drug violations, the number of suspensions, and the number of expulsions for violations of drug and alcohol policies.  I would like the data for the past 5 academic years.  I am looking for aggregate data not any identifying information about specific students.  I am looking for data that is in existing documents. 
               I appreciate your assistance with this matter. You may email me the information or mail it to:
                              Joseph G. Lynch





No comments:

Post a Comment